1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Civilized humanical relationships - Archie Bunker
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
Character is not what you are in the dark. - Unknown
Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington
The art of communication is the language of leadership. - James Humes
It is easy to be nice, even to an enemy - from lack of character. - Dag Hammarskjold
Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. - Wayne Dyer
Nothing so absurd can be said that some philosopher had not said it. - Cicero
The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. - Anne Frank
Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. - John Wooden
Find someone who will change your life, not just your relationship status. - Abdul'Rauf Hashmi
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
Thou best philosopher, who yet dost keep/ Thy heritage, thou eye among the blind. - William Wordsworth
People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace. - Zig Ziglar
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one. - Henry David Thoreau
No dignity, no learning, no force of character, can make any stand against good wit. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Character is the result of two things: Mental attitude and the way we spend our time. - Elbert Green Hubbard
Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
No matter how much fame and fortune you achieve, don't get wrapped up in yourself. - Dal Richards
There is nothing in which people more betray their character than in what they laugh at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. - Aeschylus
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts. - James Allen
The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one. - Joan Baez
Character is better than ancestry, and personal conduct is of more importance than the highest. - Thomas J. Barnardo
Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as strong to think. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out. - Thomas B Macaulay
There is nothing so strange and so unbelievable that it has not been said by one philosopher or another. - Rene Descartes
Our character is but the stamp on our souls of the free choices of good and evil we have made through life. - John C. Geikie
A dinosaur out of context is like a character without a story. Worse than that, the character suffers from amnesia. - Jack Horner
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
A relationship without trust is like a car without gas. You can stay in it all you want, but it won't go anywhere. - Jay Shetty
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. - Zig Ziglar
It's a funny relationship that makeup artists have. I always feel kind of like a dentist. People look at me and think of pain. - Rick Baker
Every man, as to character, is the creature of the age in which he lives. Very few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their times. - Voltaire
Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own. - Charles De Gaulle
The fruits of philosophy are the important thing, not the philosophy itself. When we ask the time, we don't want to know how watches are made. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There's no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere. - Groucho Marx
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Sun Tan Sales
Ice Age Cake
Me No Study
Peter Cotton Ale
Social Distancing Champ
Hide And Sikh
Really Good Day
Exit Not Found