Philosophy of House Cleaning
What NOT to do if you want your husband to find them again
1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Candlestine romance - Archie Bunker
I do. That is character! - Theodore Roosevelt
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
Character is not what you are in the dark. - Unknown
Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington
Music is a higher revelation than philosophy. - Ludwig Van Beethoven
Happiness is not the end of life; character is. - Henry Ward Beecher
Habits form character, and character forms destiny. - James Allen
The essential thing is not knowledge, but character. - Joseph Le Conte
Never trust a husband too far, nor a bachelor too near. - Helen Rowland
Character is a diamond that scratches every other stone. - Cyrus A. Bartol
Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. - Oscar Wilde
The real character of a man is found out by his amusements. - Joshua Reynolds
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite. - Winston Churchill
Any philosophy that can be put in a nutshell belongs there. - Sydney J. Harris
Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character. - Oscar Levant
Nothing so absurd can be said that some philosopher had not said it. - Cicero
Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. - Zig Ziglar
Character builds slowly but it can be torn down with incredible swiftness. - Faith Baldwin
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone
Nothing arouses ambition so much as the trumpet clang of another's fame. - Baltasar Gracian
Character and personal force are the only investments that are worth anything. - Walt Whitman
There's no one way to dance. And that's kind of my philosophy about everything. - Ellen Degeneres
At the heart of the Irish economy has always been the philosophy of tax competitiveness. - Bono
This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought. - Lin Yutang
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. - Buddha
Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be thankful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. - Harvey Mackay
The person that turns over the most rocks wins the game. And that's always been my philosophy. - Peter Lynch
One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little. - Alexander Chase
The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out. - Thomas B Macaulay
There is nothing so strange and so unbelievable that it has not been said by one philosopher or another. - Rene Descartes
What we value shapes our character and will ultimately define how we lead, or whether we can lead at all. - Unknown
My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates
Valentine's Day: Rubbing singles' noses in their lack of a mate and the noses of couples in their lack of time. - Emma McLaughlin
I've never sought success in order to get fame and money; it's the talent and the passion that count in success. - Ingrid Bergman
It's really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people. - Axl Rose
Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right path, the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. - Anne Frank
Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own. - Charles De Gaulle
The fruits of philosophy are the important thing, not the philosophy itself. When we ask the time, we don't want to know how watches are made. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Scenery Cut and Paste
Origin of the Whoopee Cushion
Better With A Beard
Canadian Winter Smile
Walk The Line
Darth Vader Cool
2020 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars (3)
Cutting Edge Table
Wedding Cake Dress
Bacon Soda Sales
Chinese New Year Greetings
Mounted Deer Antlers