1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Character is destiny. - Greek Proverb
Fame is the thirst of youth. - Lord Byron
A root is a flower that disdains fame. - Kahlil Gibran
Death ends a life, not a relationship. - Jack Lemmon
Romance is the icing, the love is the cake. - Unknown
Dreams are the touchstones of our character. - Henry David Thoreau
Sports do not build character; they reveal it. - John Wooden
Reputation is for time; character is for eternity. - J.B. Gough
The essential thing is not knowledge, but character. - Joseph Le Conte
There is no record in history of a happy philosopher. - H L Mencken
I am not into working out. My philosophy: no pain, no pain. - Carol Leifer
The power of forgiveness transcends personal relationships. - Eric Metaxas
Do what you know and perception is converted into character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - Bertrand Russell
A bachelor is one who enjoys the chase but does not eat the game. - Unknown
Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Extremists think 'communication' means agreeing with them. - Leo Rosten
Unto ourselves our own life is necessary, unto others our character. - St. Augustine
Most women are afraid of clowns, but somehow end up still dating one. - Unknown
Fame is only good for one thing - they will cash your check in a small town. - Truman Capote
The woman who can create her own job is the one who will win fame and fortune. - Amelia Earhart
A man never discloses his own character so clearly as when he describes another's. - Jean Paul Richter
An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom. - C S Lewis
Strength of character may be learned at work, but beauty of character is learned at home. - Henry Drummond
I am on your Walk of Fame in Toronto. My sense of humour is Canadian. But I can't vote. - Donald Sutherland
A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets, no lies. - Unknown
Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A man of character does not expect to be liked by everyone, nor does he worry about being liked by anyone. - Unknown
Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. - Nicholas Sparks
Remember that your best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. - Unknown
When lying and omission become part of your character, you lose integrity and the trust you once had from others. - Theodore W Fedorchak
A dinosaur out of context is like a character without a story. Worse than that, the character suffers from amnesia. - Jack Horner
Relationships are about give and take; not tit-for-tat. If you're keeping score, you'll lose at your own game. - Faydra D. Fields
While some pain is probably inevitable in all relationships, successful couples are usually the ones who are able to forgive. - Ilona Boniwell
I would solve a lot of literary problems just thinking about a character in the subway, where you can't do anything anyway. - Toni Morrison
From a shy, timid girl I had become a woman of resolute character, who could no longer be frightened by the struggle with troubles. - Anna Dostoevsky
Like a human being, a company has to have an internal communication mechanism, a 'nervous system', to coordinate its actions. - Bill Gates
Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. - C S Lewis
I used to live an isolated existence, even in relationships, but now my family knows me for who I really am. Mostly, that's a good thing. - Tim Allen
Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back on himself. He imposes his own stamp of action, takes responsibility for it, makes it his own. - Charles De Gaulle
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
ACME Pumpkin Carving
Getting It To Work
Halloween Night 1914
Halloween Beer Dispenser
Spooky Halloween House
Halloween Pit Bull
Just Two Buddies Hanging Out