Philosophy of House Cleaning
What NOT to do if you want your husband to find them again
1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Solomon: Jamaican bachelor - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
Civilized humanical relationships - Archie Bunker
Death ends a life, not a relationship. - Jack Lemmon
WYMI - the all-philosophy radio station. - Mike Dugan
Character, not circumstances, makes the man. - Booker T. Washington
Character is much easier kept than recovered. - Thomas Paine
Habits form character, and character forms destiny. - James Allen
There is no record in history of a happy philosopher. - H L Mencken
The art of communication is the language of leadership. - James Humes
Character is a diamond that scratches every other stone. - Cyrus A. Bartol
Do what you know and perception is converted into character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Academe: An ancient school where morality and philosophy were taught - Daffynitions joe-ks.com
Every politician should have been born an orphan and remain a bachelor. - Lady Bird Johnson
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone
Character is the result of two things: Mental attitude and the way we spend our time. - Elbert Green Hubbard
"I have done my best." That is about all the philosophy of living one needs. - Lin Yutang
True potential and purpose is not possible without good discipline and good character. - Rattan Singh
An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom. - C S Lewis
There's no one way to dance. And that's kind of my philosophy about everything. - Ellen Degeneres
There is nothing in which people more betray their character than in what they laugh at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. - Aeschylus
Be your character what it will, it will be known, and nobody will take it upon your word. - Lord Chesterfield
This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought. - Lin Yutang
It is important to understand that it is a prayer life that builds character that honours God. - Ravi Zacharias
Fame is not the glory! Virtue is the goal, and fame only a messenger, to bring more to the fold. - Vanna Bonta
A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets, no lies. - Unknown
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln
The real test of your character is your treatment of those who can be of no possible service to you. - Unknown
The best rule of thumb for character is to remember that if you can't be big, don't belittle. - Unknown
Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. - Nicholas Sparks
Going without food or water will kill the body, but the lack of relationship will kill the minds and spirit. - David Jeremiah
Valentine's Day: Rubbing singles' noses in their lack of a mate and the noses of couples in their lack of time. - Emma McLaughlin
I've never sought success in order to get fame and money; it's the talent and the passion that count in success. - Ingrid Bergman
Albert Schweitzer's philosophy is that a sick, miserable African of today can be a strong healthy cannibal tomorrow. - Joe E Lewis
I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. - Thomas Jefferson
There is a direct relationship between a person's grasp and experience of God's grace and his or her heart for justice. - Unknown
A problem occurs when people want the benefits of a relationship with God without the responsibilities of a relationship with God. - Jim Herring
Never design your character like a garden where anyone can walk. Design your character like the sky where everyone's desire is to reach. - Unknown
This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. - Unknown
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
World's First Hard Hat
Haircut For Staff Meetings
Throwaway Sport Paper
Vatican City's New Breakfast Special
Flying Cathedral Excuse
Day At The Beach
John The Baptist Souvenirs
Amish Prom Limo
'Cover Girl' Magazine
One At A Time
Shofar So Good