1. How do the elk know they’re supposed to cross at the “Elk Crossing” signs?
2. At what elevation does an elk become a moose?
3. Tourist: “How do you pronounce ‘Elk’?”
Park Information Staff: “ ‘Elk’ ”
4. Are the bears with collars tame?
5. Is there anywhere I can see the bears pose?
6. Is it okay to keep an open bag of bacon on the picnic table, or should I store it in my
7. Where can I find Alpine Flamingos?
8. I saw an animal on the way to Banff today - could you tell me what it was?
9. Are there birds in Canada?
10. Did I miss the turnoff for Canada?
11. Where does Alberta end and Canada begin?
12. Do you have a map of the State of Jasper?
13. Is this the part of Canada that speaks French, or is that Saskatchewan?
14. If I go to B.C., do I have to go through Ontario?
15. Which is the way to the Columbia Ricefields?
16. How far is Banff from Canada?
17. What’s the best way to see Canada in a day?
18. Do they search you at the B.C. border?
19. When we enter B.C. do we have to convert our money to British pounds?
20. Where can I buy a raccoon hat? ALL Canadians own one, don’t they?
21. Are there phones in Banff?
22. So it’s eight kilometres away... is that in miles?
23. We’re on the decibel system you know.
24. Where can I get my husband really, REALLY, lost??
25. Is that two kilometres by foot or by car?
26. Where do you put the animals at night?
Tourist: “How do you get your lakes so blue?”
Park staff: “We take the water out in the winter and paint the
Canada & Dubm Sections
Canadian Tourism Questions
Should Have Pulled Out
Leonardo da Vinci's Unfinished Portrait
Cooking For Guys
One Sushi Is Enough
Before Online Dating
Young or Old Swimmer?
Exit Not Found
2021 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars