Other Uses Besides The Dryer
[My mail carrier told me that the U.S. Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow jackets away. And all this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer…]
1. Bounce will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.
2. It also repels mice - spread them around foundation areas, or in trailers, cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season. (will this work for ticks?)
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television or computer screen.
Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
6. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
7. To freshen the air in your home, place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer, or hang in the closet.
8. Put a Bounce sheet in the vacuum cleaner.
9. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
10. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
11. Freshen the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
12. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan..
13. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
14. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
15. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
16. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
17. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
18. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
19. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep bees away.
20. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
21. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe bugs off easily with the wet Bounce.
House, Inspiration & Shopping Sections
Annoying Little Bars Of Soap
Cowboy Bubble Bath
Crack In Tower Of Pisa
How To Shower - For Women and Men
Maybe My Job Is Not So Bad After All
Not All Heroes Wear Capes
Redneck Shower Head
Today’s Bathroom Reader
Wash Away Sins
Washing Clothes Recipe
When You Gotta Go
2022 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars
Next Week Plans
Government Snow Plow
Your In America
Scenery Cut and Paste
Winter Traffic Lights
Inline Motorcycle Skates
Newfie Cab Driver - Can You Guess His Number?
Nothing Can Stop Me Now