You Might Be A Texan If...
Are your cowpies made of beef?
1. You can properly pronounce Corsicana, Palestine, Decatur, Wichita Falls, San Antonio, Mexia, Waco, Beaumont and Amarillo.
2. You think that people who complain about the wind in their states are sissies.
3. A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
4. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
5. You’ve ever had to switch from “heat” to “A/C” in the same day.
6. You know that the true value of a parking space is not determined by the distance to the door, but by the availability of shade.
7. Stores don’t have bags, they have sacks.
8. You see people wear bib overalls at funerals.
9. You think everyone from a bigger city has an accent.
10. You measure distance in minutes or hours.
11. You refer to the capital of Texas as “home of the Longhorns.”
12. You know that the Chicken Ranch didn’t really raise chickens, it raised Aggies.
13. Little Smokies are something you serve only for special occasions.
14. You go to the lake because you know what a Bigmouth and a Striper is.
15. You listen to the weather forecast before picking out an outfit.
16. You know cowpies are not made of beef.
17. Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan a wedding date.
18. You have known someone who has had one belt buckle bigger than your fist.
19. A bad traffic jam involves two cars staring each other down at a four-way stop, each determined to be the most polite and let the other go first.
20. You know that “Damnyankee” is one word.
21. You aren’t surprised to find movie rental, ammunition, and bait all in the same store.
22. Your “place at the lake” has wheels under it.
23. A Mercedes Benz is not a status symbol. A Ford F350 diesel 4x4 is.
24. You know everything goes better with Ranch dressing or hot sauce.
25. You learned how to shoot a gun before you learned how to multiply.
26. You actually like these joe-ks and are fixin’ to send them to your friends.
27. You know not to order a chicken fried steak using words like “rare” or “well done”.
28. You never use the word “veggies”.
29. You know where the Cotton Bowl is.
30. You are 100% Texan if you have ever heard this conversation:
“You wanna coke?”
Hooters Face Mask
Titanic's Non-Romantic Scene
2020 Hooters Owl and Birds of Prey Calendars (3)
No Time For This
Best Fairy Tale
Back In Five Minutes
If IKEA Ran GM