Apple Tree (Love)
- quiet and shy at times, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant
attitude, flirtatious smile, adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to
love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents,
loves children, needs affectionate partner.
Ash Tree (Ambition)
- extremely attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for
criticism ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with fate, can be very
egotistic, reliable, restless lover, sometimes money rules over the heart,
demands attention, needs love and much emotional support.
Beech Tree (Creative)
- has good taste, concerned about its looks, materialistic, good organization of
life and career, economical, good leader, takes no unnecessary risks,
reasonable, splendid lifetime companion, keen on keeping fit (diets, sports).
Birch Tree (Inspiration)
- vivacious, attractive, elegant, friendly, unpretentious, modest, does not like
anything in excess, abhors the vulgar, loves life in nature and in calm, not
very passionate, full of imagination, little ambition, creates a calm and
Cedar Tree (Confidence)
- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good
health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a
great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many
talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to
make quick decisions.
Chestnut Tree (Honesty)
- of unusual stature, impressive, well-developed sense of justice, fun to be
around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others
feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times,
fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit.
Cypress Tree (Faithfulness)
- strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't
necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially
independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which
cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick tempered at times, can be unruly and
careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed.
Elm Tree (Noble
Mindedness) - pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends
not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and
faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble minded, generous,
good sense of humour, practical.
Fig Tree (Sensibility)
- very strong minded, a bit self willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates
contradiction or arguments, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals,
a social butterfly, great sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness after
long demanding hours at work, has artistic talent and great intelligence.
Fir Tree (Mysterious)
- extraordinary taste, handles stress poorly, loves anything beautiful, can
become depressed at times, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them as
well as helping strangers, rather modest, hard worker, talented, unselfish, few
sexual relationships, many friends, doesn't want foes, very reliable.
Hazelnut Tree (Extraordinary)
- charming, sense of humour, very demanding but can also be very understanding,
knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and
politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has
a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness.
Hornbeam Tree (Good
Taste) - of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good
taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a
reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an
emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings,
mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
Lime Tree (Doubt)
- intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying
to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys
getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always
willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not
always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership
qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.
Maple Tree (Independence
of Mind) - no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality,
shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self confident, hungers for new experiences,
sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily,
complicated love life, wants to impress.
Oak Tree (Brave)
- robust nature, courageous, strong, unrelenting, independent, sensible, does
not like change, keeps its feet on the ground, person of action.
Olive Tree (Wisdom)
- loves sun, warmth and kind feelings, reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression
and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well developed sense of justice,
sensitive, empathetic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of
Pine Tree (Peacemaker)
- loves agreeable company, craves peace and harmony, loves to help others,
active imagination, likes to write poetry, not fashion conscious, great
compassion, friendly to all, falls strongly in love but will leave if betrayed
or lied to, emotionally soft, low self esteem, needs affection and reassurance.
Poplar Tree (Uncertainty)
- looks very decorative, talented, not very self confident, extremely courageous
if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often
lonely, great animosity, great artistic nature, good organizer, tends to lean
toward philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership seriously.
Rowan Tree (Sensitivity)
- full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves
life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent,
good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.
Walnut Tree (Passion)
- unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive,
noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no
flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired,
ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.
Weeping Willow (Melancholy)
- likes to be stress free, loves family life, full of hopes and dreams,
attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful, musically inclined, loves
to travel to exotic places, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but
is not easy to live with when pressured, sometimes demanding, good intuition,
suffers in love until they find that one loyal, steadfast partner; loves to make
Weight Watchers Bus
Stuck On High Gear
First Drink And Drive Promo
Broken Window Repair
Chainsaw-Powered 'Dolmette' Super-Motorcycle
Lego Wall Repair
High Tensile Snow