1. Two times a week, my wife and I go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine, some good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in Vancouver and mine is in Victoria.
3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time!” she said. So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster, and electric bread maker. Then she said, “There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!” So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, she told me, “In the lake.“
8. My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn’t lost weight, but BOY, can she ever climb a tree now.
9. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
10. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, “Am I too late for the garbage?” The driver said, “No, jump in!”
11. Remember - Marriage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.
12. I haven’t spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her.
13. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, “What’s on the TV?” I said, “ Dust!”
Marriage & Relationship Sections
Long, Happy Marriage
Secret Of A Long Marriage
Ready For Rabbits
Plumber's Night Light
Can I Lick The Bowl
In Touch Today
How to Twerk at Work
$383.00 Paint Job
Wine Time Finally