1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
I was playing a character. - Paris Hilton
Civilized humanical relationships - Archie Bunker
A root is a flower that disdains fame. - Kahlil Gibran
Reputation is for time; character is for eternity. - J.B. Gough
Humor is the affectionate communication of insight. - Leo Rosten
Appropriate rules cultivate a disciplined character. - Bill Welker
Any philosophy that can be put in a nutshell belongs there. - Sydney J. Harris
There is no greater index of character so sure as the voice. - Benjamin Disraeli
A man's manner to a certain extent indicates his character. - Samuel Smiles
Talent is formed in solitude, character in the bustle of the world. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. - Wayne Dyer
Unto ourselves our own life is necessary, unto others our character. - St. Augustine
Most women are afraid of clowns, but somehow end up still dating one. - Unknown
The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said. - Peter F Drucker
I was always a character actor: I just looked like Little Red Riding Hood. - Paul Newman
It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly. - Isaac Asimov
I wanted a man who wouldn't stray so I'm dating a guy on house arrest. - Kim Bove
The woman who can create her own job is the one who will win fame and fortune. - Amelia Earhart
Want to improve your relationships? See love as a verb rather than as a feeling. - Stephen R. Covey
Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. - Mark Twain
John Wooden was a hall of fame character long before he was a hall of fame coach. - John C Maxwell
Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street. - Elbert Hubbard
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. - George Bernard Shaw
As long as I can wear a wig I can be any character, and in real life I can be myself. - Ginnifer Goodwin
Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
There is nothing in which people more betray their character than in what they laugh at. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Your reputation is what you’re perceived to be, Your character is what you really are. - John Wooden
Character is, in the long run, the decisive factor in the life of individuals and of nations alike. - Theodore Roosevelt
The best rule of thumb for character is to remember that if you can't be big, don't belittle. - Unknown
What we value shapes our character and will ultimately define how we lead, or whether we can lead at all. - Unknown
Remember that your best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. - Unknown
By my count, more business leaders have failed and derailed because of arrogance than any other character flaw. - Harvey Mackay
A dinosaur out of context is like a character without a story. Worse than that, the character suffers from amnesia. - Jack Horner
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. - Dale Carnegie
I've never sought success in order to get fame and money; it's the talent and the passion that count in success. - Ingrid Bergman
The greatest mistake we humans make in our relationships: we listen half, understand quarter, think zero, and react double. - Unknown
It's a funny relationship that makeup artists have. I always feel kind of like a dentist. People look at me and think of pain. - Rick Baker
If you create an act, you create a habit. If you create a habit, you create a character. If you create a character, you create a destiny. - Andre Maurois
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Don't Get Your Head In A Knot
Highest Human Position In The World
You Never Call
Columbia Street Party
Fly By Meal
Hanging Out With Friends
You Want Me To Do What?