1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Civilized humanical relationships - Archie Bunker
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
Leisure is the Mother of Philosophy. - Thomas Hobbes
Dreams are the touchstones of our character. - Henry David Thoreau
Fame is a fickle food upon a shifting plate. - Emily Dickinson
Life always takes on the character of its motive. - J.G. Holland
Treasure your relationships, not your possessions. - Anthony J. D'Angelo
The great hope of society is individual character. - William Ellery Channing
Humor is the affectionate communication of insight. - Leo Rosten
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. - Oscar Wilde
A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once. - Phyllis Diller
A person's character is but half formed till after wedlock. - Charles Simmons
It is easy to be nice, even to an enemy - from lack of character. - Dag Hammarskjold
A bachelor is one who enjoys the chase but does not eat the game. - Unknown
Most women are afraid of clowns, but somehow end up still dating one. - Unknown
The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. - Anne Frank
While your circumstances are beyond your control, your character is not. - John C Maxwell
Fame is only good for one thing - they will cash your check in a small town. - Truman Capote
The woman who can create her own job is the one who will win fame and fortune. - Amelia Earhart
I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic. - Drew Barrymore
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
Fame is a vapor; popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. - Mark Twain
Peppering your relationship with a dash of mystery can make it far more palatable. - Khang K. Nguyen
Actions, looks, words and steps form the alphabet by which you may spell character. - Johann Kasper Lavater
Many a man's reputation would not know his character if they met on the street. - Elbert Hubbard
"I have done my best." That is about all the philosophy of living one needs. - Lin Yutang
Love and respect are the most important aspects of parenting, and of all relationships. - Jodie Foster
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I've come to realize that real growth of character takes place in the valleys of life. - Dave Dravecky
Any disaster you can survive is an improvement in your character, your stature, and your life. - Joseph Campbell
Great acting is being able to create a character. Great character is being able to be yourself. - John Leguizamo
Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be thankful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. - Harvey Mackay
Character is, in the long run, the decisive factor in the life of individuals and of nations alike. - Theodore Roosevelt
Our character is but the stamp on our souls of the free choices of good and evil we have made through life. - John C. Geikie
By my count, more business leaders have failed and derailed because of arrogance than any other character flaw. - Harvey Mackay
Relationships are about give and take; not tit-for-tat. If you're keeping score, you'll lose at your own game. - Faydra D. Fields
Every human being is intended to have a character of his own; to be what no others are, and to do what no other can do. - William Henry Channing
Valentine's Day: Rubbing singles' noses in their lack of a mate and the noses of couples in their lack of time. - Emma McLaughlin
The greatest mistake we humans make in our relationships: we listen half, understand quarter, think zero, and react double. - Unknown
When anyone asks me about the Irish character, I say look at the trees. Maimed, stark and misshapen, but ferociously tenacious. - Unknown
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Wings Fans Are Ruthless
Netherlands Parking Lot
Model T Snowmobile
Tower of Hammocks
Family Birthday Reminder
Redneck Wireless Selfie
Billy Goat Gruff