1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
Character is what you think in the dark. - Dwight L. Moody
Be polite to all, but intimate with few. - Thomas Jefferson
Dreams are the touchstones of our character. - Henry David Thoreau
Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character. - John Wooden
Life always takes on the character of its motive. - J.G. Holland
Treasure your relationships, not your possessions. - Anthony J. D'Angelo
Humor is the affectionate communication of insight. - Leo Rosten
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. - Albert Einstein
Appropriate rules cultivate a disciplined character. - Bill Welker
Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. - Oscar Wilde
The real character of a man is found out by his amusements. - Joshua Reynolds
We live in a world in which politics has replaced philosophy. - Martin L. Gross
Character is the root of the tree; conduct, the fruit it bears. - E.M. Bounds
A person's character is but half formed till after wedlock. - Charles Simmons
Every politician should have been born an orphan and remain a bachelor. - Lady Bird Johnson
Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes. - Unknown
Character and personal force are the only investments that are worth anything. - Walt Whitman
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
You can only go as high on the leadership ladder as your character will allow you. - John C Maxwell
Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale. - Chris Brogan
Solitude is as needful to the imagination as society is wholesome for the character. - James Russel Lowell
Change is an easy panacea. It takes character to stay in one place and be happy there. - Elizabeth Clarke Dunn
There's no one way to dance. And that's kind of my philosophy about everything. - Ellen Degeneres
It requires less character to discover the faults of others than is does to tolerate them. - J. Petit Senn
Any disaster you can survive is an improvement in your character, your stature, and your life. - Joseph Campbell
Character is better than ancestry, and personal conduct is of more importance than the highest. - Thomas J. Barnardo
The real test of your character is your treatment of those who can be of no possible service to you. - Unknown
I must study politics and war that my sons may have the liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams
The best rule of thumb for character is to remember that if you can't be big, don't belittle. - Unknown
I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks. - Donald Trump
The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. - Zig Ziglar
A man of character does not expect to be liked by everyone, nor does he worry about being liked by anyone. - Unknown
Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. - Dale Carnegie
The greatest mistake we humans make in our relationships: we listen half, understand quarter, think zero, and react double. - Unknown
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through. - Zig Ziglar
Faithfulness is essential to the character of a friend: without this there can be no safety in intimacy with and confidence in him. - Samuel Hopkins
If you create an act, you create a habit. If you create a habit, you create a character. If you create a character, you create a destiny. - Andre Maurois
Never design your character like a garden where anyone can walk. Design your character like the sky where everyone's desire is to reach. - Unknown
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
Loose Lips Sink Ships
Self Portrait for Squirrels
Zebra Bus Stop
Best Friend Theft
Chewie, We're Home
Hot Mexican Deals
Who Let The Dogs Out?
Fresh Air Computing