1. A clean house is the sign of a broken computer and mine is working fine.
2. I don’t disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own.
3. I don’t do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don’t want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.
4. I don’t do windows because I love birds and don’t want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.
5. I don’t iron because I choose to believe them when they say “Permanent Press”.
6. I don’t mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company. I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.
7. I don’t plant a garden because I don’t want to get in God’s way. He is an excellent designer.
8. I don’t pull weeds in the garden because I don’t want to get in Mother Nature’s way - she’s an excellent designer.
9. I don’t put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.
10. I don’t Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and don’t want the others to get jealous.
11. I don’t stress much on anything because “A Type” personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol’ woman!
12. I don’t wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip & hurt themselves. I’d feel terrible and they may sue me.
Civilized humanical relationships - Archie Bunker
A dog has the soul of a philosopher. - Plato
Character is perfectly educated will. - Novalis
Death ends a life, not a relationship. - Jack Lemmon
Character is what you think in the dark. - Dwight L. Moody
Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character. - John Wooden
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. - Oscar Wilde
Skepticism is the first step on the road to philosophy. - Denis Diderot
A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once. - Phyllis Diller
Do what you know and perception is converted into character. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - Bertrand Russell
Fame usually comes to those who are thinking about something else. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. - Wayne Dyer
Unto ourselves our own life is necessary, unto others our character. - St. Augustine
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs. - Homer Simpson
While your circumstances are beyond your control, your character is not. - John C Maxwell
Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there. - John Wooden
The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said. - Peter F Drucker
I was always a character actor: I just looked like Little Red Riding Hood. - Paul Newman
Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone
Character and personal force are the only investments that are worth anything. - Walt Whitman
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
I love romance. I'm a sucker for it. I love it so much. It's pathetic. - Drew Barrymore
Making mistakes reveals human nature. How one deals with them reveals character. - Unknown
You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
As long as I can wear a wig I can be any character, and in real life I can be myself. - Ginnifer Goodwin
Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
No matter how much fame and fortune you achieve, don't get wrapped up in yourself. - Dal Richards
As a man in a relationship, you have a simple choice: You can be right or you can be happy. - Ralphie May
This I conceive to be the chemical function of humor: to change the character of our thought. - Lin Yutang
The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one. - Joan Baez
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. - Malcolm S Forbes
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. - Abraham Lincoln
The person that turns over the most rocks wins the game. And that's always been my philosophy. - Peter Lynch
Character is that which reveals moral purposes, exposing the class of things man chooses or avoids. - Aristotle
Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as strong to think. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our character is but the stamp on our souls of the free choices of good and evil we have made through life. - John C. Geikie
By my count, more business leaders have failed and derailed because of arrogance than any other character flaw. - Harvey Mackay
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships. The quality of your business is no different. - Harvey Mackay
Every man, as to character, is the creature of the age in which he lives. Very few are able to raise themselves above the ideas of their times. - Voltaire
Every Man’s Philosophy
Evolution and Philosophy
Philosophy 101 - The Chair That Doesn't Exist
One Way Repairs
Nice Try, China
Enough Art Supplies
Earth Day Memories
Italian Fire Exit
Wrong On So Many Levels
Which Way Cupcakes
Fat Monkey Sculpture
Buddha Is Watching You
Picnic Boat Launch
Carnations vs. Roses
After Easter Bunny
Manitoba Spring Day