1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10 pound possum.
2. Which of the following cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard? A) ’66 Ford Fairlane B) ’69 Chevrolet Chevelle C) ’64 Pontiac GTO
3. If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine per hour, how many car radiators are necessary to condense the product?
4. A woodcutter has a chain saw that operates at 2700 rpm. The density of the pine trees in a plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The plot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree diameter is 14 inches. How many Budweiser Tallboys will it take to cut the trees?
5. If every old refrigerator in the state vented a charge of R-12 simultaneously, what would be the decrease in the ozone layer?
6. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a field rock foundation. The span is 8 feet and the porch length is 16 feet. The porch floor is 1 inch rough sawn pine. When the porch collapses, how many hound dogs will be killed?
7. A man owns a house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with an average slope of 15%. The man has 5 children. Can each of the children place a mobile home on the man’s land?
8. A 2-ton truck is overloaded and proceeding down a steep grade on a secondary road at 45 mph. The brakes fail. Given the average traffic loading of secondary roads, how many people will swerve to avoid the truck before it crashes at the bottom of the mountain?
* For extra credit, how many of the vehicles that swerved will have mufflers and uncracked windshields?
9. A coal mine operates an NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area. The mine employs 120 miners per shift. A gas warning is issued at the beginning of 3rd shift. How many cartons of unfiltered Camels will be smoked during the shift?
10. How many generations will it take before cattle develop two legs shorter than the others because of grazing along a mountainside?
11. At a reduction in gene pool variability rate of 7.5% per generation, how long will it take a town that has been bypassed by the interstate to breed a country-western singer?
How Rednecks succeed at College
College is a refuge from hasty judgment. - Robert Frost
Adversity tests a man's true character. - Unknown
The writer is the engineer of the human soul. - Joseph Stalin
Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live. - Conte Vittorio Afieri
I'll take a drug test, if you'll take an IQ test. - Fritz Hollings
Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education. - Mark Twain
Everyone makes fun of the Redneck until the Zombie Apocalypse. - Unknown
I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. - Benjamin Franklin
Study in the course of your life to do the greatest amount of good. - John McDonough
Your best self shows up only when you are put to an impossible test. - Unknown
There is a country in Europe where multiple-choice tests are illegal. - Sigfried Hulzer
The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching. - John Wooden
Descartes commanded the future from his study more than Napoleon from the throne. - Oliver Holmes
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson after. - Vernon Law
If you wait until there is another case study in your industry, you will be too late. - Seth Godin
The college graduate is presented with a sheepskin to cover his intellectual nakedness. - Robert M. Hutchins
Show me a Jewish boy who doesn't go to medical school and I'll show you a lawyer. - Milton Berle
The cost of praising someone is nil - but every psychological study shows the payoff is huge. - Harvey Mackay
It would be nice if the poor were to get even half of the money that is spent in studying them. - Bill Vaughan
It's not uncommon to see kids on the school bus reading books and doing homework on the bus. - Anthony Amero
Here is a test to find out whether your mission on earth is finished: If you are alive, it isn't. - Richard Bach
The chief reason for going to school is to get the impression fixed for life that there is a book side for everything. - Robert Frost
In my last year of school, I was voted Class Optimist and Class Pessimist. Looking back, I realize I was only half right. - Jack Nicholson
I went to a Catholic boys' school for a year, but that was to play hockey. Religion class was quite contentious for me. - Keanu Reeves
A convention is a splendid place to study human nature. Man in a crowd is quite a different creature than man acting alone. - William Jennings Bryan
That is the exploration that awaits you! Not mapping stars and studying nebula, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence. - Leonard Nimoy
My son really has the spirit of Valentine's Day. When he was in college, he used to send his mother a heart-shaped box of laundry. - Milton Berle
A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: Duh. - Conan O'Brien
They submitted bills, and we paid them. Then we checked the engineering reports and found out that we had paid them far more than we owed them. - Donald Trump
To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown
I was thrown out of college during my freshman year, for cheating on my metaphysics final - I looked within the soul of the boy sitting next to me. - Woody Allen
You need the kind of objectivity that makes you forget everything you've heard, clear the table, and do a factual study like a scientist would. - Steve Wozniak
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. - Pele
Blind faith, no matter how passionately expressed, will not suffice. Science for its part will test relentlessly every assumption about the human condition. - E.O. Wilson
I suppose it is because nearly all children go to school nowadays and have things arranged for them that they seem so forlornly unable to produce their own ideas. - Agatha Christie
As an adult and a parent, when I'm not acting, I'm not acting. I'm being a parent, and I'm on the school run, and I'm sewing labels onto socks. - Kate Winslet
I make two movies a year to take care of the butcher and the baker and the school fees. Then I try to write, but it's not that easy. Acting is what's easy. - David Niven
To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it. - Bertrand Russell
Left to ourselves, we might pick the wrong health insurance, the wrong mortgage, the wrong school for our kids; why, unless they stop us, we might pick the wrong light bulb. - Mitch Daniels
I used to collect hockey cards. It was like Vegas at my school. You'd go to school with your box of cards, and at recess and lunchtime there were all these games we'd play. - Steve Nash
College, Engineering & Redneck Sections
Anything To Pass The Exam
Apocryphal Metaphors from Student Essays
Children’s Science Exam Answers
Inspiring School Exams
Body Bodice - Double OUCH!!!
Feel-Good Story of the Year
Newfie Cab Driver - Can You Guess His Number?
Men In Kilts
2 At A Time
Redneck House Move
Circle Of Fear
Kia vs Nokia
Redneck Potter's Wheel
Grandma Needs Help
Friendly BBQ Reminder
Cell Phone Book