[Here are Catholic elementary school kids’ answers from a test on the Old and New Testaments. Imagine yourself as being the Nun sitting at her desk grading these papers while trying to keep a straight face…]
1. In the first book of the Bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the
world so he took the Sabbath off.
2. Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah’s wife was Joan Of Ark.
Noah built an ark and the animals came on in pears.
3. Lot’s wife was a pillar of salt during the day, but a ball of fire during the
4. The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with
5. Sampson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like
6. Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the Apostles.
7. Moses led the Jews to the Red Sea where they made unleavened bread which is
bread without any ingredients.
8. The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up to
Mount Cyanide to get the Ten Commandments.
9. The First Commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
10. The Seventh Commandment is Thou Shalt Not Admit Adultery.
11. Moses died before he ever reached Canada. Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the
Battle of Geritol.
12. The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still
and he obeyed him.
13. David was a Hebrew king who was skilled at playing the liar. He fought the
Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
14. Solomon, one of David’s sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
15. When Mary heard she was the mother of Jesus, she sang the Magna Carta.
16. When the three wise guys from the east side arrived they found Jesus in the
17. Jesus was born because Mary had an immaculate contraption.
18. St. John the Blacksmith dumped water on his head.
19. Jesus enunciated the Golden Rule, which says to do unto others before they
do one to you. He also explained a man doth not live by sweat alone.
20. It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.
21. The people who followed Jesus were called the 12 Decibels.
22. The Epistels were the wives of the Apostles.
23. One of the Opposums was St. Matthew who was also a Taximan.
24. St. Paul cavorted to Christianity, he preached Holy Acrimony which is another name for marriage.
25. Christians have only one spouse. This is called Monotony.
26. Salome danced in seven veils in front of King Herrod.
27. Saint John was beheaded and served on a platter because his lawyer never got a criminal justice degree online.