17. I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!
16. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning... 4:30 is much more practical.
15. When I hear a funny joe-k I will not reply, “LOL... LOL!”
14. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
13. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 12 e-mail addresses.
12. I will stop sending e-mail to my roommate.
11. I will not buy magazines with AOL disks bound in just to get another 1.44MB disk.
10. I resolve to work with neglected children... my own.
9. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer e-mail.
8. When I subscribe to a newsgroup or mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it.
7. I will stop using, “So, what's your URL?” as a pickup line.
6. No more downloads from alt.binaries.*
5. I resolve to back up my new 400 GB hard drive daily... well, once a week... monthly, perhaps...
4. I will spend less than five hours a day on the Internet.
3. I will limit my top ten lists to ten items.
2. I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
1. My new fav URL is 18.104.22.168
New Year's Day is every man's birthday. - Charles Lamb
The New Year begins in a snow-storm of white vows. - George William Curtis
When I go I'll take New Year's Eve with me. - Guy Lombardo
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. - Oprah Winfrey
It wouldn't be New Year's if I didn't have regrets. - William Thomas
I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the year's. - Henry Moore
Every man regards his own life as the New Year’s Eve of time. - Jean Paul Richter
He who breaks a resolution is a weakling. He who makes one is a fool. - F.M. Knowles
And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. - Rainer M. Rilke
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions! - Joey Adams
Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits. - Unknown
Your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. - Abraham Lincoln
Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it's twice as onerous a duty. - John Selden
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. - Unknown
Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account. - Oscar Wilde
One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. - John Burroughs
Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, "It will be happier..." - Alfred Lord Tennyson
The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G K Chesterton
But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits. - Andre Gide
New Year's Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive. - Jay Leno
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. - Benjamin Franklin
Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. - Bill Vaughan
Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. - Dave Beard
An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. - Bill Vaughan
An individual starts off by facing his problem with resolution, but a convention saves the resolution for the end. - Unknown
From New Year's on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining. - Leonard Bernstein
New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. - James Agate
New Year's Day ... now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. - Mark Twain